Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Little Bo Peep has found her Sheep!

Amid a short break from shows and Ebay, I am finding time to work on more shows and new listings for of course Ebay. But in October premieres a very important shows that I must continually find time to post previews of work for: "The SKULL & SKELETON IN ART: FOLK ART TO POP CULTURE" ... lovingly nicknamed the Skelly Show by most of us.

The Skelly Show is a big deal for me. I get to leap out of my normal restraints, the ones I place upon myself that is, and be a little adventurous. I get to explore some darker avenues that I wouldn't normally express with Forlorn Dolls. I love it! And I also get to dive a little into Dia de los Muertos as well. So this year I am offering a little more of the Mexican theme than I had in the past since it offers a more unique sense of creativity that I do not usually get to tickle my brain with. I am twisting a few themes. And in this blog preview I offer just a sneak peak at one of those few twisted themes: Little Bo Peep!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the design on her face. Very lovely. I'm looking forward to this Skelly Show too, now. Get me in the mood for Autumn and pumpkins and Halloween!

    ReplyDelete