Sunday, February 2, 2014

The 2014 Update... because I have been away on a Fall/Winter break for so long.

I haven't had much time to post due to a crazy schedule and many things which were in the works. First, I need to announce the release of a book which one of my dolls is being featured in. It's called Creepy Romance by Cosondra Sjostrom, available bow through Etsy https://www.etsy.com/transaction/172696282, Creepy Romance is a collection of artwork by various artists illustrating those awkward moments of love when the wrong words slip out of the mouth and just make the moment turn from sweet to creepy in a heartbeat. Proceeds for the production of the book went to a charity organization which helped homeless cats. And well, I love cats... I have two and wish I could have more. It was a project I was thrilled to be involved in. 

Secondly, I will be in the March Women VII Show at Lakeland Community College, one of my favorite shows to participate in (curated by Mary Urbas). The Show is open: March 2 - 28, 2014; with an Artist Reception: Sunday, March 23, 2014, 3:30 - 5 pm.

And finally, I just found this out this Friday and it was a surprise to me. I am waiting to make the announcement on my official website until next month, I am one of the newest members of EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Artists Guild). I am still in shock and maybe in a mist of disbelief as well. I am still trying to grasp it. So some big changes in my world indeed. I have to work even harder now. Oh boy!

So that's it. It may be a little bit before the next blog update... busy, busy, busy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is a big handful of good things. The EHAG membership is just thrilling! The book and the show sound really exciting too! I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete