Friday, September 20, 2013

Time to Say Goodbye!

One of the things I noticed after this past go around of getting ready for a show: as I was making new items for upcoming shows I had no room left on my inventory shelves to fit them in. New pieces were being filed into baskets that were strewn about the floor below my shelves. What chaos ensued shortly after trying to keep track of everything. And now, I am still have a mess to sort through!

Greg and I each have accumulated a collection of Forlorn Dolls we have refused to sell to the public. Well, I am letting go of a few of my favorites now (even if Greg will refuse his) since they just sit in the studio unnoticeable to visitors in our home. I need room for new pieces that are awaiting show drop offs. So if you had asked about one in the past and I said it was not for sale, and if I happen to remember that conversation... you might get an email from me sometime soon. If you don't get an email, remind me of the conversation and I will let you know if I am parting with such pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment