Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ebay Shoppe Opening Tomorrow at 10am!!!

The Official Forlorn Dolls Ebay Store will be opening at 10am tomorrow and feature two new auctions to kick off the shoppe debut. "Marguerite" and "Lulu" (the French Country Girls) will head the Ebay store front with a week long auction that will end Sunday July 21. Keep posted on Facebook for ending times as well as on Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/forlorndolls/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Auctions will appear after 10am July 14.

My Ebay Store is featured as a member of PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Tea & Talk), which will from now on be indicated on my website as an official member. I am very happy to be a part of the PFATT Ebay Group and to finally have made the time this week to start my store. It was a grueling process listing on Ebay for the first time, lol.

All my sales through Ebay, as guaranteed through direct purchase through my official website will be delivered with insurance and tracking information (which is included in the shipping prices).

Following the end of next week's auction I will list "Reginald Le Fleur, the Blue: A Pirate"... preview photos of Reginald will be available this coming Friday.


                                                                      "Marguerite"

"Lulu"




No comments:

Post a Comment